Twin Plus Nursing Pillow
Breastfeeding two babies can seem like something that is both wonderful and daunting, yet armed with some helpful breastfeeding tips and tools like the My Brest Friend Twin & Plus Size breastfeeding pillow, you will soon find yourself feeding two twin babies simultaneously like a pro.
Twin Plus Breastfeeding Pillow Features
- Extra comfort and support for breastfeeding twins
- Suggested for plus sizes
- Easy to wash, baby soft, plush zip off breastfeeding pillow cover
- Adjustable back support
- Secure wrap-around twin breastfeeding pillow design
There are many reasons to consider breastfeeding your twins simultaneously including:
- Breastfeeding two babies at a time is usually faster than breastfeeding one baby after the other. Time-saving strategies are crucial when feeding two babies the typical 8-12 times a day.
- Research has demonstrated that mothers of twins who breastfeed simultaneously have a higher prolactin level. Prolactin is the key hormone responsible for signaling milk production.
- It can also be difficult to bottle feed two twin babies at a time but with the help of the My Brest Friend Twins Plus Breastfeeding pillow, both babies can receive your attention at once.
Product Care Instructions:
Follow these instructions for the ongoing care of your My Brest Friend nursing pillow and breastfeeding accessories.
Slipcovers: original, deluxe, twin, travel nursing pillows
Unzip the slipcover and remove it completely from the breastfeeding pillow.
Zip cover closed to protect zipper prior to washing.
Wash in warm water on the gentle cycle. Do not use hot water or bleach.
Do not put the cover in the dryer. Air-dry the cover to prevent shrinkage.
For all professional nursing pillow slipcovers, wipe down with an anti-microbial wipe or spray.
Slipcovers: professional nursing pillow
Use a soft cloth to wipe clean with anti-microbial spray.
Inside Cushion: original, deluxe, twin, and professional nursing pillows
Foam breastfeeding pillows should not be submerged in water or placed in the washing machine or dryer.
Use a damp cloth and mild soap to spot-clean.
Leave the nursing pillow in a well-ventilated area to dry before replacing the cover.
Travel nursing pillows
Unzip and remove the cover. Follow slipcover instructions above for washing.
Wipe the inflatable travel nursing pillow with a damp cloth and mild soap.
Wipe dry or layout to dry before replacing the cover.
For nursing covers:
Wash in warm water on a gentle cycle.
Do not use hot water or bleach.
Machine dry on low heat.