𝐍𝐔𝐊 𝐏𝐏𝐒𝐔 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝟑𝟎𝟎𝐦𝐥
Polyphenylsulfone is the most shatterproof synthetic material of all the alternatives. It is extremely heat-resistant and is very well suited for steralising either with steam or in the microwave. Being scratch-proof makes it very hygienic, but, in return, its highly transparent surface texture has a yellow tinge.
With the tested and proven benefits of the PCH+ teat:
• Natural and shaped for the jaw: The special NUK Shape
• Extra-wide lip: Provides support for a natural way of feeding.
• Super Soft: With the new Soft Zone
• Less colic: Thanks to new Anti-Colic Air System
• Clinically tested: For an optimal combination of breast and bottle feeding
• Compatible with all NUK Premium Choice Products
• BPA free
• High temperature resistant (180 degree celsius)
𝐍𝐮𝐤 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫
• Fight against milk protein and residues of thicker feeds, cereals and juices
• Rinse fast and easily
• Gentle and mild on skin
Directions of use
1. Dilute NUK Bottle Cleanser with water to your desired concentration to clean bottles, teats, toys and other bottle accessories.
2. Rinse throughly with water.
3. Recommend to sterilise bottles, teats and bottle accessories after cleansing.
With ingredients based on renewable raw materials. Free of allergic fragrance and eyes. A slight dicoloration of the liquid is natural and does not diminish the quality of the product .
1. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drink. If swallowed, drink plenty of water and consult physician.
2. Avoid eye contact. In case of eye contact, flush with water and consult physician.
3. For sensitive skin, wear rubber gloves during use.
Contains anionic surfactants, nonionic surfactants, enzymes, Formic Acid, Potassium Sorbate.
Add custom text to your tabs
We only ships within Singapore currently.
Online Purchases Standard Delivery
Orders are delivered between 9am-10pm, Monday to Saturday, not including public holidays.
(Delivery Time: 3-5 Days Average)
Order <= $60 the shipping fees will be $4.90
Order > $60 the shipping fees will be FREE*
The tracking number is provided in your shipping notification email. You may track your delivery via Relevant Courier tracking portal.