A brush that can clean the inside of the nipple as well. A special brush that is perfect for slim type nipples. It also cleans the fine grooves on the back of the nipple. A fine urethane sponge that does not damage delicate nipples. It has a stick shape that is easy to grip and a hook hole that can be stored hygienically.
• After breastfeeding, soak the baby in lukewarm water and wash it carefully with a Pigeon Baby Bottle Washer. Insufficient cleaning may cause odor and stickiness.
• Nipples are delicate. In particular, the rubber on the suction hole is thin, so there is a risk of it breaking through. When washing the nipple, press the tip of the nipple with your finger while washing.
• Use both hands to gently wash the air vents and suction holes. If you wash it strongly or pull it, the valve will tear and cause leakage.
Precautions for use
• Estimated replacement period: Approximately 1 month *The brush is a consumable item. If it becomes worn or dirty, replace it with a new one.
• Twisting or pulling the sponge by pushing it against the nipple too much may cause it to tear or tear.
• After use, be sure to rinse the detergent thoroughly, drain the water, and dry the product away from direct sunlight.
• Boiling, microwave, chemical disinfection is not possible. *Cannot be used with Pigeon Breastfeeding Nipple.