Tiny Love Meadow Days - 4 in 1 Here I Grow Baby Walker and Mobile Activity Center
Inspire a journey of growth and discovery
• DEVELOPS GROSS MOTOR SKILLS: 4 modes of use that inspire growth: Stationary activity center, Jumper, Walker, and Walk-behind/push along.
• PROMOTES COGNITION & FINE MOTOR SKILLS: 5 engaging toys, including cute hide & seek rabbit, fun bouncing bird, stimulating hedgehog bead-ball, intriguing rotating bee, and playful mirror and beads tree.
• ENCOURAGES EXPLORATION: 360-degree rotating seat provides baby with easy access to multiple activities that promote physical and mental development and encourage exploration.
• MULTI-DEVELOPMENTAL ACTIVITIES: More than 28 activities! All of baby's playtime needs in one product - less clutter and more focused fun.
• PREPARES BABY FOR ESSENTIAL MILESTONES: Jumping and walking provide the baby with plenty of exercises to strengthen leg, back, and neck muscles.
• EASY STORAGE: Compact fold for easy storage and portability
• Bouncing bird with rattling beads
• Playful beads-tree with rotating mirror
• Bee with rotating, clicking wings and a crinkly flower
• Hide & seek squeaky rabbit and jitter teether carrot
• Hedgehog with rattling bead-ball
• Machine washable seat
• Zippered seat adjustment
• 3-level height adjustment
• Seat spins 360º (with lockout option)
• Seat bounces (with lockout option)
• Stationary activity mode (with wheel lockout)
• Learn-to-walk push bar with play rings
• Max Weight of Child: 25 lbs
• Max Height of Child: 32
• Baby Toddler Activity Features multi: Swivel seat
• Fold Portability: Folds for storage
• Care Instructions: Machine-washable seat pad
• Color: GREEN
• Product Height in: 8.66
• Product Width in: 8.27
• Product Weight lb kg: 5.44
• Product Type: Infant Floor Seat (non-powered)
Let baby enjoy the wide selection of fun activities while developing gross and fine motor skills.
Ideal stage for the product's jumper functionality, which helps baby exercise the muscles participating in the adventure of walking the lies ahead.
Use as a walker to give baby that extra support and confidence when taking their very first steps.
Your walking toddler can enjoy the Walk-behind mode, pushing the fun toy around with confident steps.
Modes of Use:
1.Stationary activity center - Baby explores the fun selection of activities and toys on the 360 degrees rotating seat, playing with 5 adorable toys while honing skills and abilities.
2. Jumper - For some fun and muscle strengthening pastime, let the baby enjoy the bouncy jumper mode.
3. Walker - Gently supports baby's developing gross motor skills that will eventually turn your crawler into a walker.
4. Walk behind/push along - When babies take their first steps, the push behind mode is a fun and useful way to support this gross motor skills milestone.
These are the key Developmental Wonders that this product can help encourage in your baby:
• Gross Motor Skills
Turning in the seat, jumping, walking in the walker or behind it strengthen a wide variety of muscles and help improve the baby's balance.
• Fine Motor Skills
The various activities help the baby practice fine motor skills and strengthen finger muscles to support further fine motor challenges to come.
Support babies developing cognitive skills with the fun hide & seek rabbit and jitter carrot, which enhance the baby's understanding of object permanence and cause & effect.
• Language & Communication
Point to the cute animals that the baby is playing with and call them by their name, Marie the Hedgehog, Thomas the Rabbit, Emilia the Bird and use their Tiny Love stories to chat with the baby and stimulate language skills.
Also encourages EQ and Gross Motor Skills inspires Imagination & Creativity and stimulates the Senses.
Add custom text to your tabs
We only ships within Singapore currently.
Online Purchases Standard Delivery
Orders are delivered between 9am-10pm, Monday to Saturday, not including public holidays.
(Delivery Time: 3-5 Days Average)
Order <= $60 the shipping fees will be $4.90
Order > $60 the shipping fees will be FREE*
The tracking number is provided in your shipping notification email. You may track your delivery via Relevant Courier tracking portal.