1. SCF293/01 - Avent Premium Bottle Steam Sterilizer & Dryer x1
2. SCF355/08 - Fast bottle warmer × 1
3. SCF581/10 - 125ml PPSU Bottle (Single Pack) x1
4. SCF582/10 - 260ml PPSU Bottle (Single Pack) x1
5. Stroller Bag
It takes just 40 minutes to get bottles ready for your baby's next feed. After powerful steam-sterilizing, a focused jet of filtered air dries bottles and accessories, making them ready for instant use.
Our premium electric sterilizer does more than clean bottles and kills germs – it dries and stores bottles and accessories, keeping them sterile for up to 24 hours.
𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐮𝐦 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐭
• Sterilize and dry in 40 mins
• Bottle Sterilizer & Dryer
• A full sterilizing and drying cycle lasts just 40 minutes
• Our sterilizer lets you sterilize, dry, and store
𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫
- Gentle defrosting
- Warms baby food too
- Warms evenly, no hot spots
1. Warms baby bottles in 3 minutes The bottle warmer will warm 150ml/5oz of milk in just 3 minutes
2.Warms quickly and evenly The bottle warmer warms quickly and evenly. By circulating the milk continuously as it warms, hot spots are also prevented.
3.Gentle defrost setting for baby bottles The bottle warmer features a handy defrost setting. Safer than defrosting in a microwave and more convenient than using water, simply select the setting to defrost frozen milk to liquid.
4.Compatible with Philips Avent bottles and containers The bottle warmer is fully compatible with all Philips Avent bottles and containers*. Use it to warm bottles and baby food containers conveniently.
5.Easy to operate with a helpful warming guide Simply turn the knob to switch the baby bottle warmer on and select your warming setting. The bottle warmer comes with a helpful warming reference table so you can easily work out how long the warming will take.
6.As well as baby bottles, you can also use the bottle warmer to gently and evenly warm baby food.
𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐏𝐒𝐔 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞
• Natural latch on due to wide breast shaped teat
• Skin-soft teat designed for a natural feed
• Teats with different flow rates available
• Ergonomic shape for maximum comfort
• Simple to use, easy to clean and quick to assemble
• A high heat resistance*, lightweight material
• Flexible spiral design combined with comfort petals
• Unique anti-colic valve technology
• Development Stages: 0 - 6 months
• Design Specifications Materials: Plastic (PP)
• Weight and Dimensions: 304 x 191 x 378mm, 2.4kg
• 2 Years Warranty